www.avg.com/retail – Activate and Install AVG With The Help Of DSK Tech Experts
We are providing independent support service. In case you face any problem to Install and Activate Avg product, just fill the form below and will get in touch with you as quick as possible. We are third party to provide support with certified technicians.
- AVG Protection
- AVG Internet Security
- AVG Ultimate
- AVG Antivirus Free
- AVG TuneUp
- AVG Driver Updater
AVG License Number
If you need to reinstall AVG, or you are installing e.g. AVG Internet Security 3 user edition on all three computers, it is needed to always enter the full AVG license number that was provided to you upon purchase or registration. The short AVG license number taken directly from AVG will not be accepted.
How to change the AVG License Number for all computer in the network?
- Run AVG Admin Console.
- On the left navigation tree expand Licenses and then click Shared settings.
- Double-click on Shared settings in the Shared settings area.
- Enter the new license number, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click on Shared settings,and then click on Mandatory.
- Ask all stations for synchronization.
- It is recommended to restart the client stations after this change.
Note: When reactivating AVG in your network with the new AVG License Number, please do not forget to enter the new AVG License Number into the AVG Admin Server as well.
You can reactivate the AVG Admin Server with the new AVG License Number as follows:
- Run the AVG Admin Server Monitor.
- Click Server settings,and then on the General tab, click Change.